GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

How do I update my GPS? NavmanF15. I haven't tried anything.

Customer Question
How do I update...

How do I update my GPS?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your GPS?

NavmanF15

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your GPS?

I haven't tried anything. Does it hook up to the computer?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so. I have never updated it and it's probably at least 8 years old.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: GPS
The only thing I have is the Quick Start Guide.
I don't see anything to connect with.
1/10/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Do you have the CD for Navdesk that came with your GPS?

I do not have the CD. The GPS was given to me without the CD.

You can download the software here: https://www.navman.com.au/software-update