GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

My garmin vivofit 3 will not sync to my weight watchers app.

Customer Question
My garmin vivofit 3...

My garmin vivofit 3 will not sync to my weight watchers app

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Vivofit?

1 year received it Christmas 2016

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Garmin?

Tried removing the device from the app and adding it again, uninstalled the garmin connect app and reinstalled app. still will not work

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: GPS
1/9/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

i still need help
Talking on the phone would be difficult because my apps are on my phone
Hello?

Did you already sign into your WW account to activate it there first?

I've deactivated then activated again

Did you pair it to your phone?

it did

Has it ever worked?

it has. Weight watchers shows last updated Aug 5 2017. I recently changed the battery in my garmin i had not used it since beginning of Dec

Have you disconnected the Vivofit from your phone (disconnecting through bluetooth) then adding it back?