GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I recently started a claim to repair or replace my WT5 watch…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl, I recently...

Hi Pearl, I recently started a claim to repair or replace my WT5 watch reference #RA136644. As I explained I've reset numerous times and it still doesn't recognize courses, it just continues to search. I have not heard from anyone as to the status of claim.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your GPS?

Golf Buddy WT5

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your GPS?

Turned off then on then reset by pressing OK along with up and down arrows simultaneously

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

Purchased as gift to me for my bd 11/03 through Amazon. and there return policy is 60 days. Not good for me , so I hope you can resolve

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: GPS
1/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Approximately when was the claim submitted?

Just this week

To get an update you can contact GolfBuddy technical support at *****@******.*** and include your Return Authorization Number to hear back from them.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------