GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I just tried to update my bernina 830, it says that it

Customer Question
I just tried to...

I just tried to update my bernina 830, it says that it updated, but there is a red rectangle in the middle of the screen and I cant get anything else to come up. there was a second USB in the machine at the time of the update, I think it may have picked that up

Technician's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?

I have never updated the machine before.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: GPS
1/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

i do, are you able to help?

Unplug the power cord to the machine

Wait 2 minutes

Plug in the power cord and power on

Do you still have the issue?