GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I am trying to update my Montana 600 series with a recent…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to update my Montana 600 series with a recent snowmobile DNR map for minnesota. It shows that it is on the unit when attached to the computer, but we are not able to view it on the unit. I am not very computer savy, but following instructions as we understand

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your GPS?

Garmin 650 T

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Garmin?

Inserted a disc and downloaded the map from mndnr.snowmobile, from the disc I dragged the downloaded map to the the Garmin unit

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

Why can't I read the map on the Garmin unit. I also cannot view the downloaded map when I right click to open on the computer

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: GPS
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Please call(###) ###-####for hands on help from you.
what is the service offer(s) you are requesting?
1/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

I have not had any help from any person, has my card been charged for a $ amt. ?

You can call customer service regarding billing at 1-***-***-****