GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I have a roadmate 3045 I installed the software update

Customer Question
Hi I have a...

Hi I have a roadmate 3045 I installed the software update through their smartgpseco.com and then the map update I just purchased, I am heading on a road trip tonight, however lost power during the update and now it says insufficient space and wont finish the update, and the GPS now will not boot also a logo with a circle spinning.

Technician's Assistant: Did you download all the necessary software for the update (e.g. Garmin Express or WebUpdater)?

Through their smartgpseco.com

Technician's Assistant: How's the Internet connection while updating? Have you tried restarting your computer and trying the download again?

Power came back on which rebooted the system, and as I said, it will not do the update from where it left off - says insufficient space, and will not boot as a gps.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I am aware of

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: GPS
1/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know