GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

What does it mean when my Garmin says "Battery is Low"? the…

Customer Question
What does it mean...

What does it mean when my Garmin says "Battery is Low"? the car or the Garmin? I assume it's the Garmin,, what do I do to get the battery back up?

Technician's Assistant: What Garmin model do you have?

Garmin Drive Smart 50

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Garmin?

Nothing really. Last night it wouldn't come on at all after working fine and hour before. This morning it came on as usual, but when I turned the car off, it said the battery was low. I assume it meant the Garmin battery? Not the car battery?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really..

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: GPS
1/5/2018
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 6 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Yes, it means the battery is low on the Garmin; not the car.

You will need to charge it at home with the cable in order to make sure it has a full battery.