GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

Need to update my xxl, using windows xp, installed HOME

Customer Question
Need to update my...

Need to update my xxl, using windows xp, installed HOME tried to update, error messages at last step stopped insstall

Technician's Assistant: How old is your XXL?

OLD (very) N14644 one of the numbers on the bottom

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your TomTom?

At last step of install using tomtomhome i get 6 error messages and install stops

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

Just need updated maps installed for upcoming trip to Fla

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: GPS
1/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know