GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I've moved from Escondido, Ca. to, South Carolina. I have a…

Customer Question
I've moved from Escondido...

I've moved from Escondido, Ca. to Anderson, South Carolina. I have a Garmin nuvi 1450 LM and I'm trying to update maps and location. The Garmin only gives me Anderson, Indiana. Help

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Nuvi?

March 2011.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Garmin?

I've connected to my Dell table top computer and can't see instructions, Too small.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm elderly and not a computer whiz....but I usually get along.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: GPS
1/5/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know