GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I put a 16g micro chip in. Garmin express tells me internal…

Customer Question
I put a 16g...

I put a 16g micro chip in. Garmin express tells me internal storage is 86% full and I should purchase a memory card. Which I already did and installed.

Technician's Assistant: What Garmin model do you have?

Nuvi 2797

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Garmin?

Every thing works properly, I am leaving and will be on the road for 30 days and Idon't want it to quit on the road.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

Will the device automatically use the memory card ?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: GPS
1/4/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

Solved problem, don't need your help!