GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I have a nuvi 2797lm,has been sitting for approx 2 months,

Customer Question
I have a nuvi...

I have a nuvi 2797lm,has been sitting for approx 2 months, is not coming on?

Technician's Assistant: Are there any lights on your Nuvi when you try charging it? Does the screen change at all?

No screen.

Technician's Assistant: Has there been any damage to your GPS recently?

No been in a case.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: GPS
1/4/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

still need help
still no answer to problem. the unit is dead. been in a box for a couple of month

Have you tried different outlets?

many times

How old is the unit?

I had expected a few ideas but only receive bits at a time. Visited my local j.b.hifi. Is U S. so have since bought another. At a good price. Many thanks. Stan

OK thank you