GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

My golf course has been altered. Can i download the "new"

Customer Question
My golf course has...

My golf course has been altered. Can i download the "new" course? my club is The Links Shell Cove Australia

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your GPS?

Golf Buddy Voice

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your GPS?

I have tried to download from the Golf Buddy site but it tells me that my unit is already installed

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: GPS
1/3/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.