GPS

GPS Repair Problems? Ask a GPS Technician for Answers ASAP

GPS

My magellan roadmate 17oo-lm battery is dead whats the fix…

Customer Question
My magellan roadmate 17oo-lm...

My magellan roadmate 17oo-lm battery is dead whats the fix

Technician's Assistant: Are there any lights on your RoadMate when you try charging it? Does the screen change at all?

No

Technician's Assistant: Has there been any damage to your GPS recently?

No

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: GPS
1/3/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 1 month ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer