GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I just received a refurbished Garmin GPS in the mail and the…

Customer Question
I just received a...

I just received a refurbished Garmin GPS in the mail and the language appears to be in Greek, rather than English. How can I change the language. At the moment it is useless to me.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't know what to do, apart from sending the GPS back.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all, thank you.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: GPS
1/3/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I have given up, not having heard any reply in many hours, and will just return the gps to the company that sent it. I have no technical expertise myself, and wish that I had been able to talk with you directly. I trust that my credit card will not be charged, under the circumstances, since I acted in good faith, with high expectations.