GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I have not used my tomtom account since acquiring later

Customer Question
I have not used...

I have not used my tomtom account since acquiring later model tom tom, which I have desperately been trying to update, which simply isn't happening. the message says email address or password ***** I have tried to change my password, but that simply doesn't happen either. I have been using tom toms for years but now having trouble connecting???? Can you please help me. My only email address is***@******.***. I have had a name change I was Lesley Anne Targett I am now Lesley Anne Brand - perhaps that is the issue. I am almost 80 and in need of help. Many thanks

Technician's Assistant: Did you download all the necessary software for the update (e.g. Garmin Express or WebUpdater)?

I already have an icon at the bottom of my computer, which I connected to

Technician's Assistant: How's the Internet connection while updating? Have you tried restarting your computer and trying the download again?

Yes I have. that was the first thing I tried. I started again and it still did not happen

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

I cannot think of anything else, I simply want to update my tom tom

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: GPS
1/1/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Hi Lesley,

If you are unable to access your old TomTom account then you can simply create a new one:
https://au.support.tomtom.com/app/product_select/locale/en_AU

--------------------

Happy New Year!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating.

Pete.

--------------------