GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I purchased the birdseye and don't know how to install it.

Customer Question
I purchased the birdseye...

I purchased the birdseye and don't know how to install it

Technician's Assistant: Did you download all the necessary software for the update (e.g. Garmin Express or WebUpdater)?

Tried to but as maybe you can guess, im not real handy at this

Technician's Assistant: How's the Internet connection while updating? Have you tried restarting your computer and trying the download again?

No but I don't think its the computer's problem. believe its me

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: GPS
12/31/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.