GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

Can I verbally speak destination to tomtom. 4aa53. Nothing.

Customer Question
Can I verbally speak...

Can I verbally speak destination to tomtom

Technician's Assistant: What TomTom model do you have?

4aa53

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your TomTom?

Nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

Not right now

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: GPS
12/31/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Unfortunately, you cannot speak to the TomTom to tell it the direction or address.