GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

My Garmin is showing bluetooth connected. The 15,600+ steps…

Customer Question
My Garmin is showing...

My Garmin is showing bluetooth connected. The 15,600+ steps yesterday and the 6k today are not syncing. I havre the vivosmart connected to USB to computer...I have the mobile app telling me the phone cannot find the device.

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Connect - the Garmin mobile app

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Garmin software?

You

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I am not understanding what you are asking me

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: GPS
12/31/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No