GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I can’t seem to g3t it to synchronize with my iphone7. Golf…

Customer Question
I can’t seem to...

I can’t seem to g3t it to synchronize with my iphone7

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your GPS?

Golf buddy wtx

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your GPS?

Basically not sure where to start. The manual that cam e with it is vague. I tried fool

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried following the phone instructions but no luck

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: GPS
Does the golf buddy even need to be synched with my phone?
12/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Hi Harry...Happy Holidays! I do not need further help. I think I have figured it out. Thanks for getting back to me.