GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I have a micro300x and it turns off after 9 holes generally.

Customer Question
I have a micro300x...

I have a micro300x and it turns off after 9 holes generally. I have charged it and it indicates that it is fully charged but it still turns off. When I turn it on after playing the 9 holes it turns off within about 5 minutes. It is 3 years old so maybe the battery is failing.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your GPS?

I purchased the micro300x from Drummonds golf in Melbourne Australia

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your GPS?

Only recharging

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: GPS
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I solved my problem by removing the battery and reconnected it. I used it today and after 18 holes it's still going. So I'm confident that the problem is fixed.