GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I am trying to register a new gps that is not listed in the…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to register a new gps that is not listed in the form it isa smartgps rm5295T-LMB

Technician's Assistant: How old is your SmartGPS?

Brand new out of the box

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Magellan?

I tried to register to my existing account

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: GPS
12/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.