GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

Roadmate 5625LM is not detected on SmartGPS. Update shows to…

Customer Question
Roadmate 5625LM is not...

Roadmate 5625LM is not detected on SmartGPS. Update shows to download plug-in which I have done but keeps popping up every time I try to update maps.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your RoadMate?

Just bought it for Christmas

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Magellan?

Registered the product. Set up an account. Keeps coming back to update plug in

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Thanks. Just want to update the product

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: GPS
12/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I don't think you can resolve my issue. Magellan support says I have a defective unit and to return it to the vendor for a refund/replacement.
As your service was not required please issue a refund on my credit card.Thank you