GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

MY GAMIN TURNS ON BUT DOES NOTHING AFTER THAT. NUVI. NOTHING…

Customer Question
MY GAMIN TURNS ON...

MY GAMIN TURNS ON BUT DOES NOTHING AFTER THAT

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your GPS?

NUVI.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Garmin?

NOTHING EXCEPT TO TURN IT IT DOES NOTHING BUT TURN ON

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

NO CAN IT BE FIXED OR NOT

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: GPS
12/29/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 6 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist you today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your device.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Name & Number of the device you are working with?

2) The AGE of the device?

3) WHEN did this issue first begin (or was noticed)?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you see ANY requests for "additional services" - such as a phone call - please understand that these are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment. Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

(im)