GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

Its not showing i see only and black lines. I just plug it…

Customer Question
Hi. its not...

Hi. its not showing i see only white and black lines

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your GPS?

I just plug it to my laptop at first it shows the writing and when i tried to update lines showed up.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Hp and i don' now what operating system i have

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

No i just tried to update the gps

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

No i just want to now how to settle it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: GPS
12/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.