GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

How much it costs to put the GPS system in your car. My

Customer Question
How much it costs...

How much it costs to put the GPS system in your car

Technician's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the GPS Technician's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

My question is how much it costs to put the new GPS in car

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your GPS?

Can i buy from the car dealership

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your GPS?

I want know how much it will cost to put the new GPS in my volks wagen jeeta

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to know how much

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: GPS
12/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 6 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
Please tell me, have you bought the GPS yet, or is it a question of the cost of both the GPS and the install?

(And what sort of GPS do you have, or do you contemplate buying?)