GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I got a new Drive 50 for my wife and it will now turn off.

Customer Question
Hello I got a...

Hello I got a new Drive 50 for my wife and it will now turn off. It shows the Garmin logo and I have tried the reset method of holding the power button and waiting for it to shut down with my thumb on the lower right corner and it shows loading and then that loading goes away and just the Garmin stays on the screen. It will not shut down or go any further from this point.

Technician's Assistant: What Garmin model do you have?

Drive 50

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Garmin?

Drive 50

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

Just to make it work PLEASE

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: GPS
12/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 6 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist you today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your device.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The AGE of the device (hours, days, weeks, etc.)?

2) Is the device connected to ANY power source when this happens?

3) WHEN did this issue first begin (or was noticed)?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you see ANY requests for "additional services" - such as a phone call - please understand that these are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment. Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks