GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I need to register my Garmin Drive 60. Got it for Christmas…

Customer Question
I need to register...

I need to register my Garmin Drive 60. Got it for Christmas yesterday. No registration information in paperwork.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Drive?

Got it yesterday

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Garmin?

We plugged it in to t

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

Plugged it in to the computer

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: GPS
12/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.