GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I want to give away my vivosmart HR+. How do I delete

Customer Question
I want to give...

I want to give away my vivosmart HR+. How do I delete everything that should go?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Vivosmart?

Maybe 18 mos.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Garmin?

GPS tracking and exercise

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: GPS
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Eric, Hobbyist replied 4 months ago
Eric, Hobbyist

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Good morning! If you want to remove all the data on the device so you can give it away as if it was brand new, then use my directions below. My goal today is to provide you with the best service possible! I sincerely ***** ***** have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

1. Press the device key so you see the menu
  2. Choose the gear icon (settings)
  3. Choose to Restore Defaults - this will remove all data and settings on the device.

f you have any follow up questions, please feel free to reply. Otherwise, please do not forget to rate my service to you at the top of the page, hopefully I have earned a 5-Star Rating :)

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas,

Eric, Hobbyist