GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

Can I get a map of germany for my garmin? Nevi 2595LM. I…

Customer Question
Can I get a...

Can I get a map of germany for my garmin?

Technician's Assistant: What Garmin model do you have?

Nevi 2595LM

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Garmin?

I have north america

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: GPS
12/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Eric, Hobbyist replied 5 months ago
Eric, Hobbyist

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Yes, you can purchase the maps for EU countries from Garmin, they are usually around $75. In some cases, people find it cheaper to purchase a used GPS on Ebay, that is already loaded with the maps of the country they are visiting. However, if you want to purchase the maps, the link is below.

My goal today is to provide you with the best service possible! I sincerely ***** ***** have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Purchase the map here.

f you have any follow up questions, please feel free to reply. Otherwise, please do not forget to rate my service to you at the top of the page, hopefully I have earned a 5-Star Rating :)

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas,