GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

Have new garmin 235, have never had a running watch. Can you…

Customer Question
Hello, have new garmin...

Hello, have new garmin 235, have never had a running watch. Can you help me set up intervals?

Technician's Assistant: What Garmin model do you have?

Forerunner 235

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Garmin?

Setting up my personal information on it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: GPS
12/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.