GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I have a forerunner 920 (garmin_) I use garmin connect i…

Customer Question
I have a forerunner...

I have a forerunner 920 (garmin_)

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Forerunner?

I use garmin connect i don't know - hang on

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Garmin?

I use garmin connect to auto sync my workouts to training peaks

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, i use garmin express to keep the software on my watch up to date but my problem is that although my workouts sync from my watch to garmin connect; and they upload to training peaks; they don't register with the workouts listed in training peaks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: GPS
12/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still need help.

It is likely that you did not connect your accounts here: https://home.trainingpeaks.com/garminconnect