GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I cant get my Model 4EN52 Z1230 to power up. Tomtom.

Customer Question
I cant get my...

I cant get my Model 4EN52 Z1230 to power up.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your GPS?

Tomtom

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your TomTom?

Plugging into computer. it says not connected.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

I am trying to download updates. I tried to use it earlier, it said that my US maps were not valid or something of that nature.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: GPS
Please cancel my request. I held the on button and it reset the GPS. Thanks.
12/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No. It is working as it should.