GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

Have an early golf buddy and it has performed well.

Customer Question
Have an early golf...

Have an early golf buddy and it has performed well. Presently it will take a charge but when screen is turned on it turns off in 7 seconds without displaying any data. Is it repairable? Thanks

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your GPS?

Golf buddy

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your GPS?

Turning it on ----is shuts off in 7 seconds

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: GPS
12/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.