GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I have found an ezoom tracker that I had previously used.

Customer Question
I have found an...

I have found an ezoom tracker that I had previously used. How can I reregister it again to use it?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Ezoom sos Does that sound right?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Nothing. Charging it right now. I need to know the name of the website in order to register.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you so much! Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: GPS
12/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I need to know the website to go to to register my device so I can track with it. Please.

It can be registered here: https://www.brickhousesecurity.com/category/gps+tracking/gps+login.do

or you can call: (800)(###) ###-####/strong>