GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I have a nuvi 2798LM w/bc20 the face is broke can I have it…

Customer Question
I have a nuvi...

I have a nuvi 2798LM w/bc20 the face is broke can I have it replaced

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Nuvi?

I don't know is there a date on it

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Garmin?

Nothing the screen is broke every thing else works

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

Know

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: GPS
12/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

You haven’t told me anything yet can I get a new screen for the gps
When are you going to tell me the answer

Yes, it can be repaired by Garmin for $140.

To start that repair, click here: https://my.garmin.com/rma/en-US/repair/repairLanding