GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

Just bought a new NAVMAN MY570MLT and its locked into

Customer Question
Just bought a new...

Just bought a new NAVMAN MY570MLT and its locked into French. Accidently by my husband! C

Technician's Assistant: Do you have the manual for your unit? Have you tried common default passwords (e.g. 0000 or 1234)?

Have not put in a password ***** yet

Technician's Assistant: Is this the original unit, or an aftermarket one?

Original unit, just bougt

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

How do I load the info from the CD after language is corrected to English?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: GPS
12/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

The unit will need to be reset by following the French instructions:

1. Tap the Power button to turn on your Navman device.
  2. From the Main Menu, tap Settings or Preferences.
  3. Scroll to and select System.
  4. Tap the Reset button. or Reset GPS.
  5. Tap Factory Reset and OK to confirm. Your device will reset and all settings are put back to their factory default values.

If you have difficulty translating the French menu, let me know what you are seeing on it or attach a photo here.

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------