GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

Am trying to update tomtom. My xxl.? I was given it for xmas…

Customer Question
Am trying to update...

Am trying to update tomtom

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My tom tom xxl

Technician's Assistant: How old is your XXL?

?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your TomTom?

I was given it for xmas

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: GPS
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
why can't u just update without all the BS
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.