GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

It will not allow me to log on to the computer saying

Customer Question
It will not...

It will not allow me to log on to the computer saying password *****

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your GPS?

Sonocaddie v300

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your GPS?

Have connected to computer and have tried to log on, have never had any trouble before. Bought GPS in 2010

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you that would be great

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: GPS
12/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer