GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

It's not a computer. It's an iPad. I'm trying to install…

Customer Question
It's not a computer...

It's not a computer. It's an iPad. I'm trying to install google maps gps but I don't remember my last password.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Months ago please enough of the questions. If you cant help i will move on.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I don't even know where that is.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: GPS
12/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Eric, Hobbyist replied 7 months ago
Eric, Hobbyist

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Good morning,

After you read my initial response to you above(please do!), reply and let me know if you mean the password ***** unlock to device itself, or your password ***** iTunes to you can purchase and install apps?

That's what I mean.

Which one?

The password ***** installing/buying apps?

Use the info below to reset that password. My goal today is to provide you with the best service possible! I sincerely ***** ***** have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

1. Click this link.
  2. Enter the email address you used for the Apple ID on the iPad
  3. Check your email for a link to click
  4. Click that link and enter a new password
  5. Restart your iPad and use the new password ***** buy apps.

Hi :)

If you have any follow up questions, please feel free to reply. Otherwise, please do not forget to rate my service to you at the top of the page, hopefully I have earned a 5-Star Rating :)

I hope you have a wonderful day,