GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

My sky caddle is not hookling up to satilite. For two weeks.

Customer Question
My sky caddle is...

My sky caddle is not hookling up to satilite

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

For two weeks

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have use it for four years and now it will not hook up to the satilite

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: GPS
12/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Hold the power button to off for 60 seconds on the caddie.

Release, then try to turn on the unit and use it.

Let me know the results please

Thank you

Ok I held it down for 60 seconds it searches and stops about three quaters through and will not hook up with satilite been doing this about two weeks now

Just to be sure, you have tested it outside since doing my instuctions?

you can call me, and I checked my bank account and you have already drawer out 31.00 so you do have my updated bank information

I am not sure what you mean about calling... my last message to you was