GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

You people have the most dificult acces to up dating my

Customer Question
You people have the...

You people have the most dificult acces to up dating my garmin gps isnt there asimple thingto dofor life time map updates

Technician's Assistant: Did you download all the necessary software for the update (e.g. Garmin Express or WebUpdater)?

Im atotal comp dunce at 73 i went to garmin express and tol me to don load some thing anstart to pay pleas explaIN

Technician's Assistant: How's the Internet connection while updating? Have you tried restarting your computer and trying the download again?

NOW YOUR GOING INTO CYBER SPACE FOR ME I GET A DOW LOAD THING BIT WNTS MONY ISNT THERE A SIMPLE THING TO CLIC ON TO FROM GARMIN THAT SAYS PLUG IN YOURE DAM UNIT ITS RECOGNIZED AND UPDATED OR IS TH AT NOT ENOUGH FUN FOR ALL YOUR HENGERONERS

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

NO MY GADGET IS CONNECTED PLEASE CAN YOU JUST SIMPLY UP DAT IT TA//

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: GPS
12/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please the exact issue you get when you try to update the unit?

Please let me know

Thank you

I DONT GET ANY RESPONCE I DONT GET ANY THING I CAN HANDLE JUST NOW ISPOTED THE PHONE ME ANOTHER 37 BUKS YOURE DIVERTION COST ME 48 BUKS WHATS THE GOOD OLD AUSIE SAYING I WONT BUT YOU AND GARMIN CAN FIND A CREEK AND GOOD LUCK IM STOMPING ON THE UNIT AND CHANGING BRANDS SEE YA

Hi there

Are you trying to do this on a windows or mac computer and which version?