GPS

Connect one-on-one with a verified electronics technician who will answer your question

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

More related answers
All electronics technicians are VERIFIED
I just want to update my maps I live in Florida I have
Pete, Senior Engineer
I just want to update my maps I live in Florida I have Garmin nuvi 1490 Unit ID:(###) ###-#### Software version 6.20 … read more
Paid for lifetime updates a few years ago. how do I access
Russell H., Computer Technology Consultant
paid for lifetime updates a few years ago . how do I access it ? … read more
How do I update maps in garmin nuvi NT2009, I have never
GeekGal
GeekGal, IT Director
how do I update maps in garmin nuvi NT2009, I have never done it before and my model is a bit old but a good one … read more
I have garmin nuvi. how to update maps. Nuvi255w. I just to
Richard, IT Manager
I have garmin nuvi. how to update maps JA: What model of Nuvi are you using? And can you guesstimate how old it is? Customer: nuvi255w JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have yo… read more
Can i update my garmin nuvi, 255W about 7 yrs, garmin shows
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
can i update my garmin nuvi JA: What is the exact model of your Garmin? And can you guesstimate how old it is? Customer: 255W about 7 yrs JA: What happened right before this popped up? Customer: garmi… read more
Am attempting to update maps on my nuvi 2555, 2EW159695. It
GeekGal
GeekGal, IT Director
Am attempting to update maps on my nuvi 2555, 2EW159695. It used to be easy now it is not (too many web sites !!!) … read more
My map update won't download. Nuvi is connected to computer,
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Bachelor's Program
My map update won't download. Nuvi is connected to computer, but 'screen shows searching for device". The connection worked well for the program update. My order # is(###) ###-####Reference ID(###) ##… read more
I WANT TO UPGRADE MY GARMIN MAPS, IN RESPONSE TO A WINDOW I
GeekGal
GeekGal, IT Director
HELLO. I WANT TO UPGRADE MY GARMIN MAPS, IN RESPONSE TO A WINDOW I GOT ON THE GARMIN, BUT CAN'T SEEM TO PROMPT BACK. HOW DO I DO THIS? … read more
I have a Garmin nuvi 2595. I just tried to install a map
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
I have a Garmin nuvi 2595. I just tried to install a map update which I did install an update probably about a year ago and it was fine, now Garmin express is saying I need to install an SD card for t… read more
Dustin, I can't connect my 2555LMT to my windows 7pro pc.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
hi Dustin, I can't connect my 2555LMT to my windows 7pro pc. It's been awhile that I've up dated my gps. Now my pc doesn't recognize the devise in garmin express. I'm stuck.… read more
I own two Garmin GPS units. Neither is rendering service.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
I own two Garmin GPS units. Neither is rendering service. One will not turn on. The other will turn on, and then it shuts off just after I enter my information. These are older units and have never be… read more
I'm Robert. My Garmin Nuvi is stuck on the where to screen.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
I'm Robert. My Garmin Nuvi is stuck on the where to screen. What can I do to make it change screens. It will not re3spond to the tap to change screens?… read more
I have my Garmin connected to my computer. The picture screen
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
I have my Garmin connected to my computer. The picture screen just show it is connected. I want to update my maps. Is there another step i need to do, or is it updating.… read more
Welcome to map updater screen is Garmin connected? Search for
Dustin, Support Technician
Welcome to map updater screen is Garmin connected? Search for device not finding it, hours several times and still nothing. Help please.… read more
Can I update Garmin Nuvi 660 NA? How do I do it and at what
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Can I update Garmin Nuvi 660 NA? How do I do it and at what cost? I use a Mac computer. Thanks BF.… read more
I just tried to download new maps to my Nuvi - and lost all
Sijad H.
Sijad H., Technician
I just tried to download new maps to my Nuvi - and lost all data on the computer and then realized that my Nuvi does not have any maps when I turned it back on. How do I restore maps to the Nuvi?… read more
I purchased a map update for my garmin nuvi. It down loaded
KKassel
KKassel, OWNER
I purchased a map update for my garmin nuvi. It down loaded to my computer but how do I get it to update my actual Garmin… read more
Howdo I update my Garmin,Ive had it for several years and
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Howdo I update my Garmin,I've had it for several years and recently ran into some directional problems? Thank you What is taking so long, I was told I needed to get to some place to update,this is not… read more