GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I need to upgrade my maps and software. Windows 10. Probably…

Customer Question
I need to upgrade...

I need to upgrade my maps and software

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your software?

Probably 4 or 5 years ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of. I upgraded it once, but I haven't had access to a computer since

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: GPS
12/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.