GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I have a Magellan Roadmate 300. I have had it for about 7…

Customer Question
I have a Magellan...

I have a Magellan Roadmate 300. I have had it for about 7 years and have never updated it. What do I need to do for an update

Technician's Assistant: Did you download all the necessary software for the update (e.g. Garmin Express or WebUpdater)?

I haven't done anything yet.

Technician's Assistant: How's the Internet connection while updating? Have you tried restarting your computer and trying the download again?

I haven't even hooked it to my computer. I'm old and not computer savy. Can U talk me through it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of. I just want updated maps on it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: GPS
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

no thanks

Thank you