GPS

GPS Repair Problems? Ask a GPS Technician for Answers ASAP

GPS

Big problem. My Garmin stopped working after first address…

Customer Question
Big problem. My Garmin...

Big problem. My Garmin stopped working after first address input

Technician's Assistant: What Garmin model do you have?

I don't know. Don't have paperwork, I bought it not long ago. Device doesn't show info.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Garmin?

Went to their page online, couln'nt find support

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: GPS
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 2 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist you today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your device.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Name & Number of the device you are working with? That model should be printed on any package (if you still have that) or the back of the device (may need to be removed from any mount).

2) WHEN did this issue first begin (or was noticed)?

3) Has the device ever been used SUCCESSFULLY?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you see ANY requests for "additional services" - such as a phone call - please understand that these are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment. Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

(im)

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer