GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I need to install my primo igo card on my car nav system.

Customer Question
I need to install...

I need to install my primo igo card on my car nav system. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

That I do not know a local hi fi shop installed it for me. my original broke. It is a toyota tundra 2008 model

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I stuck the microsd in the slot and it tells me to install an igo card which i did

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing else except it appears this card is for a wince unit will it work on android?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: GPS
Answered in 1 day by:
12/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.