GPS

GPS Repair Problems? Ask a GPS Technician for Answers ASAP

GPS

How can I get a manual. Rand mcnally u280kt01. I just bought…

Customer Question
How can I get...

How can I get a manual

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Rand mcnally u280kt01

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I just bought a new fleetwood motorhome with it instaled and would like to have a manual with me

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: GPS
12/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 2 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist you today.

Sorry to hear of any issue.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Name & Number of the device you are working with? (the model should be printed on the device - usually on a sticker/label on the back - and it may need to be removed from any mount to see that label).

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you see ANY requests for "additional services" - such as a phone call - please understand that these are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment. Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Rand McNally u280
I THINK it's supposed to be included with a new unit I should be able to get one free I don't know how to get it

Hi again,

Would it be possible to take a photo of any label you might be seeing and send it here (there should be an icon for doing that).

I only ask because MOST Rand McNally units are labeled with a few letters - like RVND (stands for RV Navigation Device) or TND (Truck Navigation Device), and then followed by a few numbers.

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer