GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

When I type an address and push it to send it does nothingt.

Customer Question
When I type an...

When I type an address and push it to send it does nothingt

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your GPS?

Garmin

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Garmin?

Just typing the address and press the address line nothing happens

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: GPS
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

HI HARRY,CAN YOU CALL ME ON THE PHONE AND I NCAN DESCRIBE THE PROBLEM BETTER(###) ###-#### THANKS *****

Unfortunately, I can't but what is the model of your GPS unit?