GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

At last I have a contact with you. Ha ha. As a Driving

Customer Question
Hello. At last I...

Hello. At last I have a contact with you. Ha ha. As a Driving Instructor I would like to know which model Sat Nav the Driving Examiners use. More details would be welcome. All I know is that theirs allow you to record your own route which lasts for the mandatory 20 minutes. Thank you. :-)

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your GPS?

Tomtom

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your TomTom?

I think the one I have is brill but it is for the average motorist. The one I am after is the one that the examiners use so I can copy the way they plan their route.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

Just the model number of the one that the Examiners use so I can purchase the same to help me with my profession.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: GPS
12/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.