GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

Just got the golf buddy watch the time was not correct and…

Customer Question
Just got the golf...

Just got the golf buddy watch the time was not correct and after playing with time zone and couldn't get the correct date and time I did a factory reset. Now it's Jan 01 time is way off.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your GPS?

Golf Budy

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your GPS?

To reset the time and did a factory reset

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: GPS
12/9/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.